Monday, March 14, 2011

Sonic the Hedgehog Birthday

Hello again!

I just helped my sister plan my nephew's 6th birthday... the theme? Sonic the Hedgehog
Thankfully there are a few party supplies out there of this rare theme.  However, I wanted to give them something custom made.  So I made a banner featuring Sonic and of course, dessert labels.  I also made my chocolate dipped marshmallows with little flags on the sticks.



We all had lots of fun, specially watching the kids have blast with Sonic who came by to play with them!

Happy 6th Birthday my dear Diego!
We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - what an incredible cake! I'm doing a Sonic party for my twin boys this month (they're turning 8) and they want a Sonic party. I just found your site and love how you did this party. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where or how do I hire Sonic to come to my son's birthday?
    Please help..
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete